Its easy in our busy weeks at school to miss the little daily blessings that come our way. Lucky for me I was in a picture taking mood….downloading my pics I found a bunch! Here are some blessings I recieved at DGAS this week!
Pastor Arner sharing God’s love with our little ones. This week we learned that God wants to heal our boo-boos! Yes he does!:)
Passing the hat of friendship. I love that our students can say such nice things about each other!
Mrs. Williams presenting a special student of the month surprise! What a blessing to be able to encourage our students as they search for Christ in their lives!
- We are so lucky to have parents that are involved in their children’s education!
- Celebrating our student’s achievements!
- it always makes me smile to see one of our older students helping a little one. Whether its pushing them on a swing, holding a door for them, or picking them up when they fall, I see a tenderness towards the younger students in pre-teens that you won’t find everywhere!
- Even our youngest get into the spirit of helping! It takes teamwork sometimes, but we get the job done!
- I am so thankful for the opportunity to teach my students about Jesus, and His love for them!